Info/Newsletter/ Register: firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the WE Project classes are open to past and current clients of SOWINS
What is the WE: Project?
- The focus of the WE: Project is to encourage healthy lifestyle choices, increase self-esteem, and to promote personal independence and community connection.
- The WE: Project brings together community members who share their life skills, passions, and healthy/ holistic living with the women and families that SOWINS’ serves.
- WE: Project classes include arts & crafts, yoga, meditation, cooking, sewing, reiki, angel cards, and more.
- Artists and crafters from the WE: Project also sell handmade items at various local market.
- Proceeds from market sales go directly to the artisans with a small commission to SOWINS to help fund future WE: Project classes.
The SOWINS WE: Project is seeking facilitators for Monday mornings and Friday afternoons
The WE: Project brings together community members who share their life skills, passions, and healthy holistic living with the women and families that SOWINS’ serves.
Do you have a few hours to spare? WE: Project classes are offered several times per month for 1-3 hours each session.
- Volunteer application process & interview (including Criminal Record Review Check with the Ministry of Justice – free with SOWINS)
- Short description of class you would like to offer (this is checked for suitability with SOWINS staff)
- Depending on your offering, proof of insurance and/or training may be necessary.
- Two references
For more information, please contact Bethany at email@example.com
We acknowledgee the financial assistance of the Province of British Columbia