You can help give her and her family a happy, safe Christmas that is free from violence and abuse.
As the holidays approach, money is often tight for women and children who have fled abuse. With rent, food and utilities, there’s often little left over for special meals or gifts to help celebrate the season. For some, simply being able to access SOWINS programs can be a gift that will change her life and that of her children. These women, children and youth need your support.
Here’s how you can help today:
- Donate today
- Sponsor a Family!
- Sponsor a backpack for an unhomed person
- Bring in an unwrapped gift for a child, youth or mother for the holidays
Your gift to SOWINS is a gift to help women and children live lives that are free from violence and abuse. Funds raised during the Share the Spirit Campaign go to where the greatest need is for SOWINS to help women and children in the community. Scroll down to donate right now!
Sponsor a Family or Individual
We will match you or your company with a family or individual woman in need this holiday season. Contact us today to learn more.
Share the Spirit Backpacks
“Share the Spirit” backpacks contains new gifts of food, warm socks, and wish list items, and lots of community support for the people that SOWINS serves who are without homes.
- Purchase a new, sturdy backpack to fill with everyday items.
- Take a peek at our Every Day Items Wish List for backpack content ideas.
- Drop off the backpack at our 1027 Westminster office between Monday and Friday.
- Average price to sponsor a backpack is $150 to $250 if you would like us to purchase one and fill it for you.
- Our office is happy to help you with any questions about this program.
Bring a New Unwrapped Gift
Please come see us to drop off your new, unwrapped gift at #102 – 1027 Westminster Ave W (M-F (9am to 5pm)